Taylor LaRue Designs Fine Jewelry, we offer complimentary 30 day returns. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, simply return it within 30 days for an exchange or full refund. There is a 10% restocking fee for diamond eternity bands. We take pride that our jewelry is produced with exceptional jewelry standards!
Taylor LaRue Designs Fine Jewelry offers free return shipping on all ring, wedding bands, and fine jewelry. We will provide the free FedEx return shipping label, so that your return process is easy. *Please note that all returned items must be in their original, unworn condition and accompanied by all original documentation
The following orders are nonreturnable: items that have been modified, engraved, or resized; items that have previously been exchanged; and all custom designed jewelry.
How To Return An Order
1. Obtain the Return Shipping Authorization Code: Contact us at 404-865-1306 to obtain a return shipping authorization code and request your free FedEx return shipping label. Write your return shipping authorization code on the outside of the package you are returning. (Please note that the free FedEx return shipping label only applies to ring, loose diamond, and loose gemstone order from the US)
2. Packing your order: For all returns and exchanges, include all original packaging and accompanying materials, including the packing slip and all diamond certificates (a $275.00 replacement fee per certificate will be charged otherwise). For security reasons, do not write jewelry, diamonds or other related words anywhere on the package.
3. Shipment and Insurance: In order for the Fed Ex insurance to be valid with the use of your FedEx prepaid label, you must "double box" your shipment and follow these instructions.
• Enclose your item inside its original ring/jewelry box. For your convenience, we recommend using the original packaging from your order.
• Place the ring/jewelry box inside the medium box. Place the medium box inside the larger box. If you do not have the original packaging, please include the ring/jewelry box inside a small FedEx Priority box and seal it. Place the small FedEx Priority box inside a medium FedEx Priority box.
• Affix the label to the outside of the larger box and drop it off at your nearest FedEx location.Taylor LaRue Designs Fine Jewelry and FedEx are not responsible for packages dropped off in FedEx Drop Boxes or Non-FedEx staffed locations. Obtain a FedEx receipt to confirm that the item has been shipped - this receipt will act as proof of insurance. DO NOT USE A FED EX DROP BOX.
4.Taylor LaRue Designs Fine Jewelry is not responsible for items lost or damaged while shipping.
After we receive the returned order, our Quality Assurance department will inspect and verify the condition of the item. Returns take approximately fourteen (14) business days to process upon receipt of the item. Refunds will be issued via the method of payment used in the original purchase, or by check if the original payment method was bank wire, cash or certain other payments requiring special processing. International bank wire purchases will be refunded in USD according to the exchange rate at time of purchase. Taylor LaRue Designs Fine Jewelry is not responsible for differences in foreign currency refund amounts due to exchange rate fluctuations between the time of purchase and refund. Taylor LaRue Designs Fine Jewelry is not responsible for any foreign exchange or other fees that are charged by the customer’s financial institution. For all credit card refunds, please allow one to two monthly billing cycles for your credit to appear.
Packages without a return shipping authorization number or packages that were refused delivery will not be accepted for refund and are subject to a minimum restocking charge of $75. Return shipping authorizations are active for seven days from the date of issue and packages must be shipped during the active time period of your return shipping authorization. If your return shipping authorization has expired, please contact us at 404-865-1306 to request another return shipping authorization. All requests for refunds must be in writing via email or fax. Any returns showing signs of wear or those that have been engraved, altered, resized, or damaged in any way will not be accepted for return. Improperly packaged or uninsured items will be refused receipt.